2015年5月30日星期六

because of care 1

oh hi! ermm today is the day of ielts specking test what a nervous day haha btw today quite happy ohhh no quite is lot of happy and joy hahah i can't imagine that you will say加油 to me i know it seem like a easy task? but for me, it like a pill like a drug that full of power and strength i know saying it like that is quite overstate however it ready ready help me hahah like a child that lose his parent and found them suddenly because of ielts, actually my mood is erratic and fluctuate. and thank for you JY thank for your jiayou haha you know when i heard the voice message i am feel like angles surrounding me haha i don't know how to describe it but i am at the cloud nine at that moment. ermm haha more than thank hope not another "good person card" may no haha huh more thank thank :)

没有评论:

发表评论